THE 2021 BOUTINELA BABE SEARCH - MIAMI
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this Babe Search, entrants must be Female U.S. residents who are and existing users of instagram &/or tiktok.
- Employees of Boutine Los Angeles or their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
Enter online, www.boutinela.com/pages/babesearch:
- No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per person.
- To enter, visit www.boutinela.com/pages/babesearch and fill out the entry form.
- No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the accounts submitted, and (ii) it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, or offensive photographs (as determined by the judges in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. BoutineLA reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- The contest starts on December 28th, 2020, and all entries must be received by [BoutineLA] by 12p.m. PST on January 4th ,2021. BoutineLA is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other website malfunction.
- On Jan 17th, 2021, two (2) winner will be selected by random drawing from among finalist entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- Two (2) winners will be selected. That winner will receive $2500 in Cash & Boutine LA Merch. An Island Getaway, and a BoutineLA Exclusive Modeling Contract.
- Each winner will be notified by phone call. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to BoutineLA at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at BoutineLA and be required to do a video shoot and filming about the win and the process/journey. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. BoutineLA reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid finalists.
- There will be no substitutions or alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of BOUTINELA. BoutineLA has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- BoutineLA is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- BoutineLA is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that BoutineLA and its affiliates has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, video, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.