FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Returns and Exchanges
What is your Returns Policy?
- Unworn and opened products can be returned for a refund less shipping and a 15% restocking fee, Up to 15 days after the date of delivery.
- If your item has the tag removed or shows obvious signs of use/wear/wash you will NOT receive a refund, you will be issued store credit.
- There are absolutely NO returns on underwear, any returns on Underwear will not be opened and be disposed of.
- Please DO NOT send through a carrier that requires a signature, USPS is our Preferred shipper, so please use USPS.
- Customers are only allowed to exchange items ONCE. If you send in a second exchange it will NOT be honored. You will have to make a new purchase.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all swimwear bottoms that are returned for a refund.
How do I make an exchange?
- Print out a copy of our RETURNS/EXCHANGE FORM to include with your return.
- Mail your package to the Boutine LA Sort Facility
Boutine LA DropBox
PO Box 53810
Irvine, CA 92619
- Be sure to include a note with your name, email address, ORDER # and the reason for the exchange as well as the desired size and/or style.
How long will my exchange or return take?
- Exchanges typically take 5-10 business days to be processed.
- If all information is not included in the package for your exchange this process will take longer.
- If you are receiving a refund please allow 6-8 business days for the money to show up in your account.
Who pays for the cost of shipping my return/exchange back to Boutine’s Facility?
- The customer is responsible for paying the shipping fee to send their product back to the Facility. Boutine is not responsible for any shipping costs incurred after the shipment of your initial order.
My package shows it was delivered but I did not receive it. What should I do?
- Ask your friends/family that share your residence if anyone has received it. If no one has, contact your rental office or anyone in a similar position at your place of residence to verify that you have not received it.
- If the package whereabouts are still a mystery, send us an email to email@example.com with your order # and a complaint.
- Boutine Los Angeles does not assume responsibility for mailed packages once they have shipped. USPS is responsible. Please use your tracking info to carefully track your package.
My order has shipped but I still can’t track it. How can I find out where it is?
- Orders usually take about 48 hours to reflect upon the tracking number while the information for tracking is being input into the shipper’s system. The easiest fix is a little bit of patience.
I am shipping my order outside of the US. Will I be charged additional duties?
- No you will not. However this differs from country to country. Please check with appropriate authorities.
How do I calculate the shipping and handling for my order
- We have flat rate shipping fees, there is one flat rate for US orders and a different flat rate for international orders, those outside the US.
What if I want to get my product by a certain date?
- At this time due to volume, we do NOT offer rush shipping, however if you send your order # to firstname.lastname@example.org we will do our best to accommodate your request.
When will my pre-sale item ship?
- Pre-Sale items ship according to a planned schedule. You will be notified by email once your shipment is processed.
After I place my order how long will it take for my package to ship?
- Typically orders ship within 2 business days.
How can I be notified when new product is available?
- Visit www.boutinela.com and sign up to join our newsletter
Who can I contact about issues with my order?
- Email our customer service representatives at: email@example.com
- Please include your order #, those emails without order numbers will take longer to have their issues resolved as they will involve additional communications.
- A customer service representative will get back to you within 48 hours on a business day and 72 hours on a weekend. We make every effort to get back to you as soon as possible but please be aware that due to high volume of emails sometimes it may take longer.
- Sending multiple emails WILL NOT increase your priority status.
How can I check the status of my online order?
- Log onto your account and check under the order status. Be sure to create an account at checkout if you would like to receive/check updates.
Why did I receive an email notification of a refund when I didn’t ask for one?
- Periodically with the launch of a new product we sell out quicker than anticipated. If you receive an email stating your price is being refunded when you didn’t ask for it, it is because you bought an item that we sold out of.
How can I use an Offer Code online?
- Enter the code during checkout under the specified tab.
What are the browser recommendations for shopping at BOUTINELA.com?
- Most popular browsers are supported. Yours most likely will be supported by our website.
How can I shop BOUTINELA.com with my Smartphone?
- Visit www.boutinela.com , select your desired products and click “add to cart”. Complete our simple check out process to finalize your order.
How do I receive special offers from BOUTINELA.com?
- Visit www.boutinela.com and sign up to join our newsletter.